Emak presents its new range of the word’s most lightweight brushcutters, establishing a new benchmark in their class.
The BC 22 S and BC 22 T range was developed for demanding private users who need to use a brushcutter regularly and are looking for a tool that is:
- lightweight: easy to handle and guaranteeing lasting efficiency,
- simple: easy starting, operation and maintenance
- compatible with fatigue-free operation
To meet these requirements, these new brushcutters use a series of technical solutions that are normally standard features only on professional models. Special attention was devoted to compliance with the most stringent anti-pollution regulations (Euro 1) and compatibility with alkylate petrol.
Thanks to the new super economy engines, these brushcutters will provide more than 50 minutes of continuous operation before refuelling.
• “Easy on” device composed of a double spring in the starter cover combined with driver with two ratchets means reduced force with each pull and fast starting with fewer rope pulls.
• Filler cap with two grips (side and top) and tank filler neck in vertical position for easier refuelling.
• Transparent fuel tank for instant view of the quantity of fuel remaining.
• Innovative 110 mm Ø “LOAD & GO” line head : for straightforward line replacement - just 20 seconds to rewind the line and resume work.
Power/Displacement 1.1 HP - 0.8 kW/21.7 cm3
Tube Diameter 24 mm
Weight 4.2 kg
Clutch 54 mm